Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update on the Cuteness!

It's been a while since I've given an update, so here is a long one:

Here we are before church one morning. Notice my hair is curly, that's what happens when you're a mom and find you don't have much time in the mornings anymore! ;] haha


This is us at the park. We had a fun picnic and played around.
This is one of the first times Celeste ate babyfood for the first time! See that smile! I think she liked the pears! :] she also likes to grab the spoon.
I LOVe this picture! just look at Celeste's BEAUTIFUL Celeste eyes!
I took this one while we were in the office and I was sewing a project. It looks like Celeste is taking the bear's measurements! I laughed so hard! Oh she's fun!!
This is Celeste's room. There's my little girl, learning to stand in her crib!
Gotta love the Peter Cottontail mobile in the background. I think I and all of my siblings have spent time staring at it when we were kids, now Celeste loves it :]
This is Daddy and Celeste dancing it out to Frankie! As Ben Stiller looks on in the corner.
Oops!! This looks pretty nasty...good thing it wasn't another inch to the right, right? ;]
Celeste LOVES tubby time with dad! And she has discovered that splashing is her new life calling! she splashes so much we have to pull the shower curtain to cover us or we may as well be in the tub with her cuz we'll get that wet! :]
Bill and I like to brush our teeth in the car. Well, one trip she was eyeing me and eyeing me, so finally I got out this baby toothbrush that I keep in her bag and gave it to her. Her expression was priceless! It's kinda like, "weird...and WHY do you and daddy do this again?...am I doing this right??" hilarious!
Till next time! Happy brushing!

3 comments:

Metta said...

Yay! Thanks for the updates! She is so pretty, and it's fun for me to get to know the faces of my friend's new little ones... I'll have to meet her to get a good stare in... Try giving her her own spoon while you're feeding her real food. Maybe it will cut down on the grabbing!

Sara Walker said...

So cute! I still can't believe that Livi and Celeste haven't met yet!!

Trish said...

She is getting so BIG! I love Ben Stiller lurking in the background on some of these pics.