Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sweet Potato Anyone?

Celeste Thoroughly enjoyed her sweet potatoes :]

She is kind of going through a nursing strike right now. Maybe it's teething? I've read that happens a lot when babies teeth...anyway, so she will drink very well from a bottle though, so I have been pumping a lot. she is learning to hold the bottle and that is pretty cute. :]


She likes to try everything we try! Haha, and look at her getting her feet involved too! I love it!


And here is what happens when she eats too much: Oops!!

Oops!!


We LoVe this GIRL!!

4 comments:

Sara Walker said...

That's so cute of Cele holding her bottle!! Can she teach her cousin? Livi is lazy and will only hold hers if she is starving.
The spit up pic reminded me of Ella as she was so bad, we have so many pics of us soaked -I don't think she ever got us on the face though. Nice aim Cele

Chelsea said...

That is so funny!!!! We have puky babies too... lol! I laughed when I saw the puke on hubbys chin.. SO funny!

Miyuki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miyuki said...

awww... i just erased a comment i made... anyways.. I just wanted to say your Celesta is sooooo cute!!! I really want to meet your baby someday!