Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Resolution

As so many people tried to tell me they would, turns out things worked out! ;] (Bill says I need on "off" button sometimes so I don't stress as much) It's true. Bill doesn't stress unless it's helpful. That is a really good way to be: if stressing will help him in any way control the situation, then he lets himself. If not, then he holds off till it could. If that never happens, then he just saved himself a lot a drama ;] Good lesson. We'll see if I can remember it for next time! haha...



So the resolution: It turns out Rise, my mother-in-law was unable to find someone to babysit to free her up for Wednesday, so she couldn't come. I talked to DJ and we worked out that I WILL be able to record my parts in Vudu's Vegas studio (date unknown, but I'm not gonna stress about that detail just yet! ;] haha) and DJ can incorporate that session into the protools (the recording program) session he'll do in AZ. So AwEsOMe! yay!
I am hoping to try and book a really cheap flight in the future sometime (book when it's only like $49 a flight) and go get my recording fix yet. ;] But it would give us more planning time, be cheaper, and hey, maybe we could write a few more songs in the interim and have more to record! :] sigh! Why do I LoVe this stuff so much! Music just fills the soul with the sweetest sensations, and fills the gaps within your being. Yes, music completes me ;]



Now for random but cute pics:

Celeste really wanted to try the rootbeer! Too bad baby, ya gotta wait 4 hours for it to come through the milk! haha
Celeste and her Daddy
This picture makes me smile. and for some reason gets that "Banjo the Woodpile Cat" song in my head: "I'll stick with you kid, you stick with me. Together we'll overcome adversity. And old man trouble will have to let you be. Cuz you're gonna come out smilin' if you stick with me!!"

2 comments:

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

congrats on being able to record...that's so fun! celeste is getting big, she's such a cutie!

Chelsea said...

HEY! Found you! I love your blog! I will add you to my list so I see you more often! BTW we didnt go private, well we did, but now we arent. I blogged it.. lol. Celeste is so cute! What fun!