Sunday, June 29, 2008

Disneyland




Yay for disneyland!
Awh! My pirate! I love him!
We would have more pictures, but my camera died the day we went to Disneyland! Oops! Sara and Brandon met us in the park later that day and they got some good ones for us, so that was nice. It was fun to be there with them. Also, Disneyland is one of Bill's family traditions. And they always have a Churro, and a Cinnamon Roll, so we kept tradition. The Churros were fantastic, I think, though, we are gonna switch up the cinnamon roll for ice cream or something I am more fanatic about :]

5 comments:

Julie said...

Amie, Hi! I saw that Sara had updated her page and while checking it out I realized there was a link to yours. My Mom gave me Sara's blog as she found it googling some pictures for a gift for Grandma Lynn for the Tahoe Vreeken reunion. It was cool to see what you have been up to also since I don't think I have seen you since Sara got married, maybe? Mom had told me a while back she,Aunt Lori and Grandma stayed with you when they were in town. I bet that was interesting.:-)Anyway, you can check out my blog at billynjuls.blogspot.com. Maybe we can link up. Fun to find you! Your cousin, Julie (Hess) Wilson

Laura Stringham said...

Amie- I am friend of Bill's from high school. He was one of my best buddies in Vegas... I haven't heard from him since you guys got married and I was so happy to find your blog and see how cute you two are. Will you tell him Arual says hi!
-Laura

Unknown said...

Amie-hi! I found your blog through Sara's. How did you do at the AI auditions? It was fun that they came to SLC-cuz I said i'd only do it again if they came here. I hope you made it through! Love your blog-it seems like you are doing great, and congrats on all the music stuff-that is SO exciting!

Sara Walker said...

A-hem. Where's your new post??? It's been too long and you have plenty of time now. I need you to put a widget on there that shows your baby too so I know how you are progressing!!! Do it!!

Julie said...

Okay, I just figured out that you were pregnant! Congrats girl! That is so exciting. And I agree with Sara, update your blog so I know what's going on with you! Hope things going great. Catch you soon or later. (Sooner I hope) :-)
Julie