Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mini VACATION!!!

Bill and I took a quick vacation to California.











We hit IHOP on the way to the beach for some lucious strawberry and banana pancakes! Reminds us of Hawaii!


The beach was beautiful! JUST cold enough, though, for these Vegas-heat-tolerant people to be too scared to get wet. But it was a blast. We used the sprayon sunblock for the first time and I missed spots along my swimsuit bottom lines...that was a very interesting tan! It looked like bruses! I had a small patch on my leg too. Hilarious!



























We had an amazing BBQ with Sara, Brandon, and Ella. Thanks for the burgers Brandon! Their backyard is fun and tropical.






Ella is so adarable! She had so much fun playing in the leaves.






Sisters!

2 comments:

Sara Walker said...

I love this picture of the three of us!! -Did you get the pictures you wanted from off my blog? You can click on and save the ones you want. Let me know if that works.
It was so fun to have you, and SKJDOIMVOIEOIJDJFLKJSDJFIJSOIJFI!!!!!!!!!! -Let me know if you need that translated!!

Sara Walker said...

OK I'm still waiting for a new post and a prego pic!!
Love you sis, but you got to post!!!