Saturday, March 14, 2009

CELESTE IS ONE WEEK OLD!!

Wow, time is flying. I can't believe my baby is already a week old! Mom left today so I am on my own now. Oh no! But Mom prepared me well though, and I have had quite a few mommy triumphs this week which give me more confidence :]
But on to the fun stuff: the pictures!!!

Us making faces


She LOVES to be held by gramma!


Mom brought me flowers in the hospital and they have lasted all week


Our new little family <3


Celeste decided she wanted her hands out of the swaddling and she wiggled into this position...girl that is not meant to be an off the shoulder gown! ;]


Getting ready for our first outing:


a trip to Walmart! She was so good!
she didn't even really cry until the checkout line


My little love being cute!!


Contemplating the pros of the binki


First sponge bath!


Give daddy a kiss!


Hey! She likes staring at her wall mural! Yay!


Wave bye-bye! 'Till next time :]

4 comments:

Sara Walker said...

She is a DOLL!!! I love the shoulder gown!!

Rosa said...

I loved reading your stories and seeing the pictures. So many happy memories! Love, Mom Rosa

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

Celeste is a doll, its crazy how fast time flies so enjoy it!! They are so fun even if you have to train her to sleep through the night!! Haha

Julie said...

Oh, she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! What a beautiful little girl! THe shoulder gown was great!