Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chink in the Wall?!




Well, what do you know, there is a hole in the wall I keep singing to!!




Bill came home today, sat me down on the couch, took both my hands, and with a very serious look in his eyes, said he had news about what the Track Kingz didn't like about my version of "Grown Man." I was pitchy. Not a surprise, there were a few spots I had started to notice too after listening to the song a few more times. I can work with that though...




But he continued: "So they want you to come to their studio and re-record it!"




.....




Wow. yeah, I was a little stunned. I really didn't know what to say or think! Really?! What does this all mean?!




Well, I know enough to know that second chances like this do not happen often if ever at all in this industry, so I will live it up.




I probably won't be recording with them for a week or so, and don't have any solid details yet, but will keep you all posted ;]




I am really excited and feel uniquely blessed. I guess God may build a wall in some places on the path of your life, but will provide some great chinks through which you can view and experience some pretty amazing things. And who knows but this could be the gate onto a different pathway I never dreamed I'd get to travel.




I am glad that I got shot down the first time. Really, I am. It helped me realize that I am ok without this in my life. So whatever happens, and no matter what comes of any of this, I am still going to be just fine. :]




trackkingzinc.blogspot.com/








1 comment:

Sara Walker said...

I love that picture and the symbolism behind it! Wow that is so exciting. They must really like you to be giving you a second chance. I love the new look of the blog! -Hint, you can also change all the fonts and colors of your blog to make them stand out against the new background.
Love you sis!
Sara